The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) is a non-profit international trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, systems, table games, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry. AGEM works to further the interests of gaming equipment suppliers throughout the world. Through political action, regulatory influence, trade show partnerships, educational alliances, information dissemination and good corporate citizenship, the members of AGEM work together to create benefits for every company within the organization.
Together, AGEM has assisted regulatory agencies and participated in the legislative process to solve problems and create a business environment where AGEM members can prosper while providing a strong level of support to education and responsible gaming initiatives.
Join AGEM today and start enjoying the benefits of membership:
• Receive a variety of discounts, up to 24% on non-premium booth space at G2E and 35% at G2E Asia
• Give direct input on worldwide regulatory and legislative issues that impact all suppliers
• Enjoy vendor discounts through AGEM’s Endorsed Service Provider (ESP) Program
• Help promote responsible gaming
• Drive the direction of global trade show events, conferences and social activities
• Capitalize on substantial advertising discounts in leading trade magazines
• Receive monthly updates on all AGEM initiatives
• Shape the future of the supplier segment of the gaming industry
• Be part of a growing, effective trade organization
AGEM is proud to represent a sector of the worldwide gaming industry that makes significant contributions to the Nevada, U.S. and global economies. As good corporate citizens, our members are the leaders of a gaming manufacturing sector that in 2016:
• produced $17.9 billion in direct revenues
• employed 55,145 people directly
• paid total direct salaries and wages of
• paid an average annual direct salary of $89,400
In addition, AGEM suppliers sponsor health care and retirement plans for their employees, and support a wide range of educational, charitable and problem gambling initiatives.
We believe that good corporate citizenship is just good business
Watch this AGA Video illustrating the economic impact of commercial casinos.
Read more about the economic impact of gaming equipment manufacturers.